Wednesday, August 03, 2011

M551A1

C-130 Rollin' Down the Strip

C-130 rollin' down the strip
Airborne tanker on a one way trip
Mission Top Secret, destination unknown
They don't even know if they're ever coming home
When my plane gets up so high
Paratroopers take to the skies

Stand up, hook up, shuffle to the door
My knees got weak and I hit the floor
Jumpmaster picked me up with ease
Tossed my knees into the breeze

Count one-thousand, two-thousand, three-thousand, four
My main opened with a mighty roar
But if my main don't open wide
I got a reserve by my side
But if that one should fail me too
Look out below I'm a-comin' through

If I die on the old drop zone
Box me up and ship me home
Pin my wings upon my chest
And then bury me in the leaning rest

Well if I die on a Chinese hill
Take my watch or the commies will
But if I die in the Korean mud
Bury me with a case of Bud

No comments: