Sunday, May 23, 2010

Carnival Mix (Day Two)

Much going on at work and home, apologies for the late posting!

To save time typing, instead of entering as songs were played, I'm grouping by artist. Not as long a playlist on Day Two as I was swapping my iPod with another person's iPod and we closed the carnival early due to the weather. On to the music!

(The) Alan Parsons Project: Turn of a Friendly Card, Part Two.

John Anealio: NaNoWriMo; Sarene.

Joan Armatrading: Is It Tomorrow Yet?; Everybody Gotta Know.

Tyler Bates: Tree of the Dead.

The Beatles: The End; I'll Cry Instead; For No One.

Blue Oyster Cult: E.T.I.

Booker T. & the MG's: Hip Hug-Her.

Dire Straits: Follow Me Home; Telegraph Road; Industrial Disease.

(The) Doobie Brothers: It Keeps You Runnin'.

Electric Light Orchestra: Eldorado Instrumental Medley; Above the Clouds; Starlight.

Fleetwood Mac: Monday Morning; I'm So Afraid; I Don't Want to Know; Think About Me.

Peter Gabriel: Zaar; Wall of Breath; Animal Magic; Games Without Frontiers.

Eliot Goldenthal & Einsturzende Neubauten: Armenia.

John Harford: Indian War Whoop.

Yoko Kanno: Living Inside the Shell; Patch Me; Don't Sponge Me.

Mark Knopfler: I'm the Fool; Beyond My Wildest Dreams (w/Emmylou Harris).

(The) Mavericks: Blue Moon.

Natalie Merchant: Space Oddity (cover).

The Monkees: The Girl I Knew Somewhere.

Van Morrison: Someone Like You; When Will I Ever Learn to Live in God?; Warm Love.

Paul McCartney & Wings: Mamunia.

(The) Police: It's Alright for You; King of Pain.

(The) Pretenders: The Phone Call.

Queen: We Are the Champions; Headlong; Friends Will Be Friends.

R.E.M.: Stumble; So Fast, So Numb.

Todd Rundgren: Happenings Ten Years Time Ago; Wolfman Jack.

Steely Dan: Time Out of Mind; Parker's Band; Almost Gothic.

Sting: Lithium Sunset; The Secret Marriage; If I Ever Lose My Faith In You.

Talking Heads: Crosseyed and Painless.

Tangor (cover): Bye Bye Love.

10,000 Maniacs: Trouble Me.

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers: Straight Into Darkness; Somethin' Else (live); Depot Street.

Traditional: Spanish Ladies.

U2: Gone; Wake Up Dead Man.

Utopia: The Martyr.

Steve Winwood: Take It As It Comes; Split Decision; Roll With It.

XTC: Millions; Senses Working Overtime; English Roundabout; Frost Circus; Holly Up on Poppy; Poor Skeleton Steps Out.

Yes: Masquerade.

Warren Zevon: Mohammad's Radio.

No comments: