Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh Noes, Not Another Meme!

John D at SF Signal, probably in revenge for my nitpicking habits, has "tagged" me with a meme. Box Office Mojo has released a list of movies made from books...how's my SF movie rating, I guess.

Entries bolded are ones where I've read the book.
Entries italicized are ones where I couldn't make it through the book.
For giggles, entries underlined are ones where I couldn't make it through the movie.

And, I'm annoying five more people by tagging them at the end.

Jurassic Park
War of the Worlds
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
I, Robot
Contact
Congo

Cocoon
The Stepford Wives
The Time Machine
Starship Troopers
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

K-PAX
2010 (no 2001?)
The Running Man
Sphere
The Mothman Prophecies
Dreamcatcher

Blade Runner(Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?)
Dune
The Island of Dr. Moreau
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
The Iron Giant(The Iron Man)
Battlefield Earth
The Incredible Shrinking Woman (I've read The Shrinking Man)
Fire in the Sky
Altered States
Timeline
The Postman
Freejack (Immortality, Inc.)

Solaris
Memoirs of an Invisible Man
The Thing (Who Goes There?)

The Thirteenth Floor
Lifeforce (Space Vampires)
Deadly Friend
The Puppet Masters
1984
A Scanner Darkly

Creator
Monkey Shines
Solo (Weapon)
The Handmaid's Tale
Communion
Carnosaur
From Beyond
Nightflyers
Watchers
Body Snatchers

I tag: The Crotchety Old Fan, Dave Does the Blog, Flying Sauce, Ronzobot and StevenHartSite.

No comments: